Saturday 29 May 2010

HP OHCP twists

I'm having such a great weekend playing around with soaps and bath bombs I thought I'd share my latest and spread the happiness here at Lady Mucks kitchen.

I saw a technique on the internet and thought I'd have a go so I tweaked my recipes because they are fast tracing and even faster setting and I need slower ones.

I bought some super sweet and creamy Sugar Frosting from one of my favourite supplies and decided it had to be a trademark pink & purple colouring.

Although I had tweaked and was sure of a slower setting mix it still went fairly quickly and had to frantically start the pouring process before it was too thick.

Before the spat in the oven:


after cooking and setting



and finally sliced



So whilst the creative juices were flowing I made this batch also , fragranced in Ocean Breeze

2 comments:

Edith said...

You certainly have been busy I love those and excellent work for HP I can't get mine to behave like that as it's way to thick but yours are lovely !

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

You are keeping yourself busy with lovely work.The soaps are beautifully creative.I do not hear about their aroma but they are made well and would be in demand.
organic foundation

Post a Comment